Summer housing is provided for Roosevelt students in the Wabash Building. It is a 92 day contract, which runs from May 15th to August 15th. The summer housing application opens February 1 and remains available to students through June 1. The deadline for guaranteed summer housing is April 15th, Applications received after April 15th, will be reviewed and students will be assigned, if space is available. Availability is limited as such assignments are made on a first come, first serve basis.
Summer 2019 Rates
- Wabash Single bedroom $3,921
- Wabash Double bedroom $3,700
- Wabash Triple bedroom $3,247
- Wabash Quad bedroom $2,807.17
- Wabash Standard Meal Plan $1,500
Summer Conference Lodging
When you stay in the Wabash Building, you’ll find yourself in the heart of Chicago’s Loop, steps from everything that makes this city hum—all at far less than the cost of a hotel room. With jaw-dropping views and floor-to-ceiling windows, these are not the residence halls you remember from college.
The Wabash Building offers one convenient location for daytime sessions and attendee lodging. Short- and long-term accommodations are available for both groups and individuals from mid-May to late July, and year-round on a more limited basis for groups attending local conferences or visiting Chicago for educational purposes.
Choose from double- or private-bedroom suites on floors 20-31 of the 32-story building. Lodging fees are on a per-person, per-night basis, and you may include cafeteria dining or catering options for your guests.
- Private Bedroom Suite: Four private rooms, each with XL twin bed, wardrobe, and desk; one shared bath
- Double Suite: Two shared bedrooms, each with XL twin bed, wardrobe, and desk; one shared bath
- Linens (sheets, pillow, pillow case, blankets, towels and washcloths)
- In-room wifi
- Temperature control
- Microfridge unit available for rent
- 24-hour available staff
- Secure building
- Recreation Areas
- Laundry Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Common Kitchen
- Dining Center
Make a reservation via our inquiry form.