The laundry room is located on the 14th floor of the Wabash Building Residence Hall.
Use Laundry View to check the status of your machines. Laundry View helps you to maximize your time, by allowing you to track the progress of your laundry from your desk top computer or your phone. The website displays a virtual view of our laundry room. You can see open washers and dryers, when busy ones will be free and how much time is left on machines you are using.
- SAVE YOUR SOAP! Tip: Use only 2 tbsp. of eco-friendly detergent for best results — too much detergent can ruin clothing and damage the washers.
- Load washer, leaving about five inches of space from the top. Add detergent, but do not over soap.
- If using pods, place them directly into the tub before loading your clothes.
- Always check the recommended amount on your detergent package and use accordingly.
- Select your cycle.
- When the machine door locks, do not attempt to open until the cycle is complete.
BROKEN MACHINE? WHAT NOW?
- Report a service request via our website www.asicampuslaundry.com, the CSC ServiceWorks Service Request App, or by calling 1.877.264.6622 and speaking with a customer service representative.