All Chicago College of Performing Arts students must submit the following supplemental materials:
- GetAcceptd.com Supplemental Application & Application Fee
- 2 or 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Goals Statement to address
- 1) what influenced your decision to apply to the Chicago College of Performing Arts at Roosevelt University,
- 2) your short- and long-term goals,
- 3) how you believe CCPA will help you achieve these goals.
- Official Transcripts from all previously attended schools/institutions.
- Official ACT/SAT scores (Freshman-only)
Supplemental Application Materials Deadline for Fall 2018 applicants: February 24, 2018
Supplemental Application Materials Deadline for Summer Only Fast-Track MA Theatre Directing applicants: January 15, 2018
Once you submit your application, you will be able to view your Supplemental Items Listing within RU Connect. This is where you will go to view and track what materials we need for your application to be marked complete.
Mailing address for transcripts and test scores:
Admission Processing Center
1400 N. Roosevelt Blvd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
TOEFL: All applicants for whom English is not a first nor primary language must submit results from either the TOEFL or IELTS exam, or request a waiver of the requirement. Waivers are only granted if an applicant has significant studies in an English-speaking institution. The Chicago College of Performing Arts does not have a minimum score required for admission on the TOEFL or IETLS exam.
EVALUATED TRANSCRIPTS: International applicants must also have their transcripts sent to an evaluation service, who will then provide an evaluation to Roosevelt University. Please refer to the International Admission page for information on foreign credential evaluation services.
Transfer Applicants (Music Conservatory)
If you are currently attending another institution accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM) and applying to transfer, you must submit a Transfer Acknowledgement Form as per NASM requirements. We will not be able to consider you for scholarship if you are offered admission without this on file.
Mailing address for NASM forms:
CCPA Office of Enrollment, Room 918
430 S Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60605