All transcript ordering will be unavailable starting June 29, 2020 through July 6, 2020 due to scheduled system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
A transcript is the official academic record of a student’s enrollment at Roosevelt University, including all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral coursework. All transcript requests are $10.00 per copy, plus shipping and/or handling charges. Exact pricing for filling orders will depend on the ordering options selected.
All transcript orders must be submitted online.
Roosevelt University has retained Credentials Inc. to assist with transcript orders. Credentials Inc., uses current web encryption to secure your personal information. If you are hesitant about placing an order over the internet you may choose to contact Credentials Inc. directly by calling 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional $10 surcharge for orders placed over the telephone.
Current students may request to hold (delay) the processing of a transcript until:
- Grades for current term are posted to their record
- Grades will be updated
- Degree is posted to their record
How to Request Your Official Transcript
There are two ways for students to access the online order form:
If you know your netID and your password:
Login to RU Access.
- After you log in, choose Registration and Other Student Services.
- Click on the Student Records link and choose Order Official Transcript to be re-directed securely to the Credentials order form. Students using this log-in method will be automatically authorized and will have their name, ID, and dates of attendance automatically loaded into the order form from RU Access.
- If you do not know your netID or password, go to TranscriptsPlus to submit your order. Some students using this option may be required to submit a signed authorization form before transcripts can be processed. Instructions for submitting this form will be provided if it is necessary for your order. There are no additional costs to students if authorization forms are needed.
How to Request Your Unofficial Transcript
- Login to RU Access.
- Click on Registration & Other Student Services link.
- Click on Student Records link. Click on Unofficial Transcript - Print/View link.
- Select the appropriate level from the drop down menu: undergrad, grad or all/both levels.
- Click the Submit button.
- Print your unofficial transcript.
How much will my transcript cost?
- US Mail: +$4.25 per transcript
- Federal Express (Domestic): +$22.25 per transcript
- Federal Express (Alaska or Hawaii): +$25.25 per transcript
- Federal Express International: +$45.25 per transcript
- Pick-up on Campus: +$15.00 per transcript
Electronic (Including PDF) Transcript: $10.00 per transcript
- Processing Fee: +$2.75 per transcript
Please note that while many requests can be completed electronically, not all colleges and universities can accept electronic transcripts at this time. You will only be able to select the electronic options if it is an available for your request.
Additional surcharge for orders placed over the telephone: $10.00 per transcript
Is on-campus pick-up available?
Transcript pick up is not available at this time due to the state's shelter in place mandate. In person pick ups may resume April 8, 2020.
Yes. Students may still choose to pick up their transcripts at either the Chicago or Schaumburg campus. For Chicago Campus pick-ups, transcripts will be ready by noon on the next business day after your order is placed. For Schaumburg Campus pick-ups, transcripts will be ready by 2pm on the next business day after your order is placed. There is an additional $15 fee, per transcript, for this service.
Pick-up Locations and Hours:
Office of the Registrar
425 S Wabash, Rm 1M14
Chicago, IL 60605
Mon - Thur: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Fri: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
1400 N Roosevelt Blvd, Rm 125
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Mon - Thur: 2:00pm - 6:30pm
Fri: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
What are the benefits of the online ordering service?
Key features of this service include:
- 24/7 access. You may submit your request from any computer connected to the Internet anywhere in the world.
- Status updates. Receive your choice of text and/or email updates on the status of your request, from receipt of the order to a notice when the order has been completed. This includes confirmation numbers, express delivery tracking numbers, and toll-free phone assistance. If there is a problem in processing your request, you are notified email or text message.
- Easy address look-up. A search feature connects you to a database of many college and university mailing addresses.
- Precise addressing. You have control over what address we use to send your transcript. No more worries about an inability to read hand-written addresses.
- Faster service. Your transcript may be mailed as early as one business day after submitting your request (instead of 3 business days). You also have options to expedite your order through FedEx.
- Exact pricing. When your request is submitted, you know the total cost of the request. This amount will be charged to your credit card only after your order has been completed and your transcripts have been produced.
- PDF and Electronic Formats: Roosevelt has appointed Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of the University. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website, provided during the delivery process. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of Roosevelt University and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions. Please note that while many requests can be completed electronically, not all colleges and universities can accept electronic transcripts at this time. You will only be able to select the electronic or PDF options during ordering if it is available for your request.
What do I do if I have a hold on my account?
Students with Bursar or library holds cannot place transcript requests until the holds are resolved. Other types of holds do not prevent transcript orders. Students owing past due amounts must contact Office of the Bursar , and students with outstanding items or fees from the University Library should contact the Library to resolve the hold before ordering a transcript. For more information about holds and who to contact, please see information on removing a hold.
Can I attach additional documents to my transcript order?
Yes. You have the ability to upload (JPG, GIF, TIF or PNG format) or fax any attachments that need to accompany your transcript. During the ordering process, you will be able to indicate that you have attachments and will be given specific instructions on how to upload or fax your documents.