Current Roosevelt University students can choose to request an official or unofficial transcript.
Official Transcript Request
All transcript orders must be submitted online.
Roosevelt University has retained Parchment to assist with transcript orders. Parchment uses current web encryption to secure your personal information. If you are hesitant about placing an order over the internet you may choose to contact Parchment directly by calling 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional $10 surcharge for orders placed over the telephone.
Current students may request to hold (delay) the processing of a transcript until:
Grades for current term are posted to their record
Grades will be updated
Degree is posted to their record
How do I request my official transcript?
Login to RU Access.
- After you log in, choose Registration and Other Student Services.
- Click on the Student Records link and choose Order Official Transcript to be re-directed securely to the Parchment order form. Students using this log-in method will be automatically authorized and will have their name, ID, and dates of attendance automatically loaded into the order form from RU Access.
How much will my transcript cost?
All transcript requests are $10.00 per copy, plus shipping and/or handling charges.
- US Mail: +$4.25 per transcript
- Federal Express (Domestic): +$22.25 per transcript
- Federal Express (Alaska or Hawaii): +$25.25 per transcript
- Federal Express International: +$45.25 per transcript
Pick-up on Campus:
- Transcript pick up is available by appointment only at the Chicago campus
- There is an additional $15 fee, per transcript, for this service
Electronic (Including PDF) Transcript:
- $10.00 per transcript
- Plus processing fee of $2.75 per transcript
- Please note that while many requests can be completed electronically, not all colleges and universities can accept electronic transcripts at this time. You will only be able to select the electronic options if it is an available for your request.
Telephone requests placed with Parchment:
- $10.00 per transcript
- Plus surcharge of $10 per transcript for phone orders
What do I do if I have a hold on my account?
Students with Bursar or library holds cannot place transcript requests until the holds are resolved. Other types of holds do not prevent transcript orders. Students owing past due amounts must contact Office of Financial Aid Services, and students with outstanding items or fees from the University Library should contact the Library to resolve the hold before ordering a transcript.
Can I attach additional documents to my transcript order?
Yes. You have the ability to upload (JPG, GIF, TIF or PNG format) or fax any attachments that need to accompany your transcript. During the ordering process, you will be able to indicate that you have attachments and will be given specific instructions on how to upload or fax your documents.
How do I access my unofficial transcripts?
- Login to RU Access.
- Click on Registration & Other Student Services link.
- Click on Student Records link. Click on Unofficial Transcript - Print/View link.
- Select the appropriate level from the drop down menu: undergrad, grad or all/both levels.
- Click the Submit button.
- Print your unofficial transcript.