Withdrawal and Refund Schedule
See the Course Terms and Deadlines page to determine how much of a refund you are entitled to when withdrawing from a class.
Petition for Tuition Adjustment
If you have dropped or withdrawn from a class due to extenuating circumstances, you may submit a Petition for Tuition Adjustment. Petitions must be submitted within one year of your registration for the course(s) in order to be considered.
The completed form, along with all supporting documentation (i.e. doctor's statement, employer's letter, advisor's or Dean's statement), must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar. Incomplete petitions, and those without correct supporting documentation will not be considered.
Please allow six weeks for the committee to consider and process your petition. You will be contacted by email, at the email address supplied on the form, when a decision is made.
Download the Petition for Tuition Adjustment
BankMobile and the Refund Process
BankMobile processes all Roosevelt University student refunds for financial aid Title IV, as well as any refunds that may be due to students for dropping classes.
As a Roosevelt University student, you should have or will soon receive in the mail a Refund Selection Kit from Bank Mobile. Look for a bright green envelope that will contain your unique personal code. You will be able to use your personal code to choose your refund preference. The personal code will look like this: ABCD-1234-5678
Upon receiving the initial mailing, you need to contact BankMobile as to how you want to receive any refund due to you from Roosevelt University.
Once you receive the Refund Selection Kit, follow the steps below to choose your refund preference:
- Go online to RefundSelection.com.
- Enter the personal code that you received in the BankMobile Refund Selection Kit.
- Select your refund preference.
- Complete your profile.
If you have not received your Refund Selection Kit, misplaced it, or have any additional questions, please contact BankMobile Customer Service for assistance, toll-free, at 877.327.9515.
Choosing your refund preference is the only way to let BankMobile and Roosevelt University know how you want to receive your refund money. As soon as you have activated your refund preference, any refund processed will be delivered based on the method you have selected.
Your refund delivery options are:
- Electronic deposit to another account: Your refund is transferred to another account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from Roosevelt. Typically, it takes 1 – 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the funds to your account.
- Electronic deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Account: If you open a BankMobile Vibe account (upon identity verification), your refund is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from Roosevelt.
Contract Disclosures: Tuition Refunds
Contract Disclosures: Banking Services Agreement
- Total consideration: $5,666.67
- Total number of customers holding student financial accounts which originatd under the contract from July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2017: 138
- Mean student costs: $86.03 in the year ended June 30, 2017
- Median student costs: $1.05 in the year ended June 30, 2017
PNC Roosevelt contract ending June 30th
Effective June 30, 2018 the contract between Roosevelt University and PNC Bank is ending. As you will see from the Frequently Asked Questions section below, this will have little to no effect on your existing account. The end of our contract with PNC Bank simply means that PNC will no longer advertise its services through University channels and that starting June 30, 2018 the PNC ATM located in the Wabash building cafeteria will be removed. If you have any questions please call PNC bank at 312-629-6053 or 1-888-762-2265. You may also visit pnc.com for PNC branch and ATM locations.
PNC Bank and Roosevelt Contract Ending Q&A
What will happen to my account with PNC Bank?
Your PNC account will remain unchanged and will continue to function as it does today.
Will the PNC ATM remain at the Roosevelt Campus?
No it will not. PNC has many ATM options near campus. Please visit pnc.com/locator to find an ATM near you.
I have a PNC Debit card with the Roosevelt Logo on it, will this Debit card still function?
Yes, you may continue to use your co-branded
PNC Debit card to access your account until the expiration date on the card. Upon expiration of the co-branded card a new PNC Debit card will be issued.