A transcript is the official academic record of a student’s enrollment at Roosevelt University, including all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral coursework. All transcript requests are $10.00 per copy, plus shipping and/or handling charges. Exact pricing for filling orders will depend on the ordering options selected.
All transcript orders must be submitted online.
Roosevelt University has retained Credentials Inc. to assist with transcript orders. Credentials Inc., uses current web encryption to secure your personal information. If you are hesitant about placing an order over the internet you may choose to contact Credentials Inc. directly by calling 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional $10 surcharge for orders placed over the telephone.
Current students may request to hold (delay) the processing of a transcript until:
- Grades for current term are posted to their record
- Grades will be updated
- Degree is posted to their record
How to Request Your Official Transcript
There are two ways for students to access the online order form:
- If you know your netID and your password:
- Login to RU Access.
- After you log in, choose Registration and Other Student Services.
- Click on the Student Records link and choose Order Official Transcript to be re-directed securely to the Credentials order form.
Students using this log-in method will be automatically authorized and will have their name, ID, and dates of attendance automatically loaded into the order form from RU Access.
- If you do not know your netID or password, go to TranscriptsPlus to submit your order. Some students using this option may be required to submit a signed authorization form before transcripts can be processed. Instructions for submitting this form will be provided if it is necessary for your order. There are no additional costs to students if authorization forms are needed.
How to Request Your Unofficial Transcript
- Login to RU Access.
- Click on Registration & Other Student Services link.
- Click on Student Records link. Click on Unofficial Transcript - Print/View link.
- Select the appropriate level from the drop down menu: undergrad, grad or all/both levels.
- Click the Submit button.
- Print your unofficial transcript.