What is Degree Works?
Degree Works is a web-based tool for you to monitor your own progress toward completing your program. Degree Works aligns your completed coursework with degree requirements, producing a clear, readable degree audit. Students and advisors are then able to better plan future terms and create a more reliable timeline to graduation.
How can Degree Works help you?
Degree Works will give you access to
- All requirements for your program.
- A progress assessment to show exactly where you are towards completing your degree.
- Courses and credits hours you've earned as applied toward your degree program.
- Where your transfer credits are being used to fulfill requirements.
- How your credits could be applied should you consider other majors, minors, or concentrations.
- Estimate overall GPA based on anticipated end-of-semester course grades.
- Real time information for guidance available online at any time.