On-campus recruiting & events
The Office of Career Development always welcomes employer visits to our campuses and opportunities to connect with students and alumni. Our office invites you to consider the following recruiting events:
- On-campus interviews
- Networking and information sessions
- Educational workshops and classroom visits
- Advertising in The Torch, the University's student newspaper
- Career and internship fairs
- Bringing students to an employer for a site visit
Connect with Roosevelt students through the Roosevelt Connect group in LinkedIn. This group is made up of professionals who have volunteered to provide insights, professional networking and job search advice for Roosevelt students and alumni. Search for the Roosevelt Connect group and request to join.
For more information, contact Christopher Willis, Assistant Director, Employer Relations and Internships, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-341-3560.