Employer Branding Day On-Campus
- Set up a table and meet with students in an informal setting.
- Host an informational/overview session on campus.
- Can be (targeted/discipline-specific) or open to all students/majors and disciplines.
- Collaborate with our office and student organizations and/or faculty members. We will take care of marketing ahead of time.
Participate as an Employer Partner during The Lakers Career Launch Symposium
Lead or present career-readiness workshops during The Laker Career Launch Symposium: A one-day career preparation event offered in the Fall and Spring semesters.
Topics/activities may include:
- Creating winning resumes, interviewing with confidence
- Intentional strategies for job and internship search
- Professional presence and developing your elevator pitch
- Network like a pro (lunch and mingle)
- Participation in the "Ask a professional/recruiter" panel discussion
- Serve as an interviewer during the mock interview session entitled ”Rock the Mock”
- Hosted in the Fall and Spring semesters
- Industry/Discipline specific fairs (TBD)
Additional Opportunities for Engagement
Employer in Residence/Office Hours
Spend a few hours on campus providing students with industry knowledge as well as reviewing cover letters and resumes, practicing interviewing, and discussing tips on networking.
Host an on-site visit/lunch and learn session(s)
Highlight your organization by inviting RU students to your office to tour the facility/space.
Host a coffee chat session on campus OR virtually
Discuss various career opportunities and your recruiting processes, timelines, qualifications etc.
Interview students on-campus
Conduct interviews during the academic semester for positions and internships free of charge. We can help you organize the schedule and rooms.
Facilitate a job shadow experience
Students can spend a few hours (2-4) or a full day (6-8) with professionals working in their area of career interest. This type of experiential learning can help students determine early on in their college career if they are on the right track.
Conduct an informational interview
Information interviews can be conducted with students one-one while on campus. The time commitment is minimal, 20-30 minutes (in-person or virtually).