I joined Department of Computer Science of Roosevelt University in 2001. My previous experience includes work in the IT industry and academic positions in:
- theoretical computer science
Primary research area: algorithm design and computational complexity.
- E. Dantsin and A. Wolpert. An Isomorphism-Invariant Distance Function on Propositional Formulas in CNF.
- E. Dantsin, V. Kreinovich, and A. Wolpert. An AlphaZero-Inspired Approach to Solving Search Problems. (arXiv version).
Most cited publications (according to Google Scholar):
- E. Dantsin, T. Eiter, G. Gottlob, and A. Voronkov. Complexity and expressive power of logic programming.
- E. Dantsin, A. Goerdt, E. A. Hirsch, R. Kannan, J. Kleinberg, C. H. Papadimitriou, P. Raghavan, and U. Schöning. A deterministic (2-2/(k+1))^n algorithm for k-SAT based on local search.
- Ph.D. Mathematics — Steklov Institute of Mathematics, Russia
- M.S. Mathematics — St. Petersburg State University, Russia