Our internship program offers experience-based learning to our employer partners as well as students. We collaborate on internship initiatives with your organization to facilitate:
- A good match between employer partners and interns
- Relationships with positive mentors and students
- A tangible sense of accomplishment and positive experience for students
- Assessment of program effectiveness
- Internships may may be eligible to receive academic credit.
Hiring Roosevelt interns allows you to:
- Connect with highly qualified students who are eager to learn
- Accomplish significant projects and tasks
- Provide professional and career-related experiences while training a potential future employee in the field
- Share industry-specific knowledge and serve as a mentor for Roosevelt students.
For more information, contact the Office of Career Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-341-3560.