- Membership to Roosevelt’s Schaumburg fitness center.
- Several health, life and travel insurance plans.
- 10% discount at the RU Bookstore (textbooks not included).
- Career development, such as counseling, assessments, resume critiquing, internet-based resume referral and job bank database. Register by calling (847) 619-7921 at Schaumburg or (312) 341-3560 in Chicago.
- Discounted RU classes. Many undergraduate classes are available to alumni at a greatly reduced cost. Alumni may begin to register for a course 30 days prior to the first date of the term (subject to space availability) as defined in the academic calendar. You will not receive credit, but will earn a grade of AU (Audit) for this course. Grades of AU may not be subsequently changed to any other grade. Simply complete the application form.
- Library privileges at both campuses.
- Invitations to social, educational and networking events and programs for RU alumni.
- Two editions of Roosevelt Review, the alumni magazine, each year.
For information about alumni programs and benefits, local alumni activities, or to assist in developing alumni activities or an alumni chapter or club in your local community, contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 1-888-RUALUMS or email firstname.lastname@example.org.