Director for International Students & Global Scholar Services
- AUD 686
I serve the international student population at Roosevelt University, including F-1 students and J-1 scholars. My work includes coordinating student visas, advising undocumented students, and guiding individuals through immigration matters. I also work with our exchange and study abroad programs, including partnerships with universities overseas. My department oversees testing and instruction of English for non-native speakers.
I am currently the Principal Designated School Official (PDSO) and Responsible Officer (RO) for Roosevelt University (CHI214F01170000).
Topic of Expertise
- Student and Faculty Visas
- Immigration Law
- International Human Rights
- BA International Studies; French Language and Literature — University of North Dakota
- MA Political Science: International Relations — University of South Dakota
- JD Immigration and International Law — Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Graduate Certificate Bilingual/ESL Education — Roosevelt University