The password policy requires that NetID passwords must be changed at least every 180 days. There are two ways that you can reset your password:
- From your Roosevelt University Windows computer (on-campus), press Control-Alt-Delete and then choose Change a Password
- From any computer, visit https://password.roosevelt.edu. If you’ve never enrolled in the reset tool, click Enroll and follow the instructions. If you have previously enrolled, click Reset and follow the prompts.
Your NetID will allow you to access many of the University's systems, including:
- RUAccess: The University's main self-service database for financial, student, and human resource information;
- RU Files: This is the University's shared drive. Everyone is automatically provided with their own RU Files folder under their own name; and
- Restricted Access webpages.