Summer housing is provided for Roosevelt students at University Center. It is a 14-week contract. This guarantees that students have housing between the end of spring term and the beginning of fall term. The summer housing application opens February 1 and remains available to students through June 1. The deadline for guaranteed summer housing is February 28. Applications received after March 1, will be reviewed and students will be assigned, if space is available. Availability is limited and as such assignments are made on a first come, first serve basis.
Summer 2017 Rates
- 4-Bedroom Apartment: $3,556.00
- Double Deluxe Suite: $2,548.00
- Quad Semi-Suite: $2,100.00
- UC Basic Meal Plan (10 meals/week): $1,302.00 * automatically assigned to residents in suite-style rooms.
- UC Standard Meal Plan (15 meals/week): $1,680.00
- UC Deluxe Meal Plan (19 meals/week): $1,904.00
- Apartment 75 (75 meals for the whole summer; approx. 5 meals per week): $908.00 **only available to students residing in apartment-style rooms