Summer housing is provided for Roosevelt students at University Center. It is a 98 day contract, which runs from May 9th to August 15th. The summer housing application opens February 1 and remains available to students through June 1. The deadline for guaranteed summer housing is February 28. Applications received after March 1, will be reviewed and students will be assigned, if space is available. Availability is limited as such assignments are made on a first come, first serve basis.
Summer 2018 Rates
- 4-Bedroom Apartment: $3,644.62
- Double Deluxe Suite: $2,611.70
- Quad Semi-Suite: $2,152.08
- UC Basic Meal Plan (10 meals/week): $987.84 * automatically assigned to residents in suite-style rooms.
- UC Standard Meal Plan (15 meals/week): $1,363.18
- UC Deluxe Meal Plan (19 meals/week): $1,593.48