- Personalized support and one-on-one meetings designed to address academic and non-academic challenges.
- Specialized academic pre-advising and course review sessions.
- Collaborative referrals to academic success support offices such as the Learning Commons which includes the following support services: Disability Services, Peer Mentoring, Tutoring, the Writing Center and Math Lab.
- Collaborative campus-wide programming with other student support and administrative offices.
- View a Q & A on the possible effects of the recent rescinding of the DACA program.
MSSS provides support and connects you with a network of valuable resources to help you navigate campus life and maintain a healthy life balance. We are here to advocate on your behalf, and provide one-on-one personalized support to address any academic and personal life challenges that you may encounter. MSSS works with campus partners including faculty and staff to provide support and strong collaborative alliances designed to help you achieve your academic and career goals through collaborative efforts with the following campus resources:
MSSS provides opportunities for you to partner with us and other internal and external community service providers to create valuable learning and volunteer experiences that will enhance your education and growth as a socially conscious individual through service, cultural enrichment, and social action opportunities.
MSSS provides support with researching scholarships, completing graduate school application processes and employment search processes.
To make use of MSSS services, please complete our intake form.