The CCCF Fellows Program will support 10 undergraduate business majors (CCCF Fellows), with an annual stipend of $5,000 per student, during 2017-2018 academic year. The primary focus of the program is on Finance majors with Junior standing. However, all business majors, with Junior standing, are welcome to apply as long as they are willing to do a minor in Finance or at least, can complete both FIN 311 and FIN 321 during the 2017-2018 AY. In the absence of a strong pool of Juniors, advanced Sophomores and Seniors will also be considered, assuming the finance course requirements can be fulfilled.
The deadline for application is September 14, 2017. The list of potential candidates, accepted for first round of consideration, will be announced on September 15, 2017. Face-to-face interviews with these candidates will be held on September 22, 2017. The final list of 10 CCCF Fellows will be announced on September 25, 2017.
Calendar of Events - Tentative and Incomplete
(Exact time and location will be announced later)
- Friday, 09/15/17: Application deadline
- Friday, 09/22/17: Face-to-face interview with candidates selected in the preliminary round
- Monday, 09/25/17: Announcement of names accepted as Fellows for the 2017-2018 AY
- Friday, 09/29/17: Workshop on resume writing
- Friday, 10/06/17: Workshop on interview techniques/elevator pitch
- Friday, 10/13/17: Date 1 reserved for the induction ceremony
- Friday, 10/20/17: Date 2 reserved for the induction ceremony
- Tuesday, 10/31/17: Professional Speakers’ Series
- Friday, 11/10/17: Workshop on basic MS Excel
- Friday, 02/09/17: Workshop on advanced MS Excel
- Friday, 03/16/17: Workshop on MS Access
- Tuesday, 04/24/17: Fellows write thank you notes to the Foundation