Graduates of Robert Morris University Illinois from prior to that school's integration with Roosevelt University are entitled to a Roosevelt University email address (@mail.roosevelt.edu) upon request. To claim your email address, please follow the steps below:
If you started at RMUI in 2008 or later...
- Discover your NetID, if you have not already done so. Your NetID and password are your key to many Roosevelt digital services, and will be the first part of your email address. If you do not know your NetID, use the "Find My NetID" tool.
- Enroll (activate) your NetID by going to https://password.roosevelt.edu/ and clicking "Enroll".
- Follow the instructions in the “Students” section, make note of the temporary password provided and select “Enroll now.”
- Once your NetID is enrolled, you can access your new email account by going to https://mail.roosevelt.edu and logging in with your NetID and Password.
If you started at RMUI before 2008...
- Fill out the RMUI/Roosevelt alumni email request form to request the creation of an email address.
- A member of our staff will follow up within five business days to let you know your address has been created.
- Access your new email account by going to https://mail.roosevelt.edu and logging in with your NetID and Password.