Summer Session 2016
Chicago, Schaumburg, and online
Roosevelt's Summer Session begins May 16 and Ends August 2.
Why take courses in the summer?
- Does your major have required courses? Take them this summer in less time - in one week, two weeks, five weeks or ten weeks - not 16 weeks.
- Interesting electives: Choose from some great summer options. www.roosevelt.edu/schedule
- That really tough course: Take in the summer when you can concentrate on one thing.
- Prerequisites: Did they fill up too fast this spring? No room in your schedule this fall? Take them this summer.
Why choose Roosevelt?
- Go to school in one of the most popular tourist destinations in the United States. Get classes out of the way while enjoying world-class museums, cuisine and cultural events.
- Choose courses that get you out of the classroom and gain credit hours while enjoying the beautiful summer weather.
- Take classes from professors with impressive credentials and real-life experience, and make connections that will last a lifetime.
- Live and attend classes within Chicago’s Loop, with easy access by train to many of Chicago’s diverse and beautiful neighborhoods.
Read more about the amazing opportunities available during Roosevelt's Summer Session.