Roosevelt University in Chicago, Schaumburg and Online - Logo

Former RU Students

Application for Readmission

Students who left the University in Good Academic Standing

Undergraduate students in good academic standing who have been away for more than 3 consecutive semesters (excluding summers) need to complete and submit an application for readmission  to the Office of Admission.

Students who left the University on Academic Probation

Undergraduate students who left the University on academic probation are not readmitted automatically. In addition to completing the application for readmission, the Office of Admission may require additional documentation.

Application for Academic Reinstatement

Undergraduate students who have been academically suspended may petition for academic reinstatement to Roosevelt University. Click here for more information about petitioning for academic reinstatement.

Application for Academic Renewal

Former RU undergraduate students who have performed below the required grade point average (GPA) standards during an earlier attempt at Roosevelt University may be considered for academic renewal.  The policy applies to students who have not been registered for coursework at Roosevelt University during the last three or more years. Click here for more information on the policy and application process for academic renewal.