Roosevelt University in Chicago, Schaumburg and Online - Logo

Current Students

Advising for MOST freshmen and sophomores:

Most undergraduate students will be advised by professional advisors in the Office of Undergraduate Academic Advising until the majority of their general education requirements are fulfilled. To make an appointment with your academic advisor, please contact the office directly: 

Chicago Campus

Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

WB 1M11
Phone: 312-341-4340
Fax: 312-341-3735

Schaumburg Campus

Please call for appointment availability

SCH 125

Phone: 847-619-7930
Fax: 847-619-7922

Students can send general inquiries to Students in the Chicago College of Performing Arts, the College of Education, Biological, Chemical, and Physical Sciences, and the Hospitality Management programs should contact those areas directly for advising appointments.

Advising for undecided, reinstated and academic probation students

Undergraduate students will be advised by the Office of Undergraduate Academic Advising while they are Undecided, if they are on Academic Probation, or if they are reinstated to Roosevelt University. Undecided students are encouraged to speak with faculty members within the majors that they are considering during career exploration. Undecided students may also use the many resources housed within the Roosevelt University Career Development Office.

Advising in your major

Once students have achieved 60 credits and have completed English and Math requirements, they will be advised by a member of their academic department. Students will receive an email from the Office of Undergraduate Academic Advising when the time comes to make this transition.