Undergraduate Academic Advising
The Office of Undergraduate Academic Advising at both campuses offers new and continuing undergraduate students help with course selection and program planning. Professional advisors are available year-round on an appointment basis to answer questions and assist students. Students are encouraged to seek advising as early as possible each semester in order to ensure their choice of classes and times.
Services we offer:
- Review and interpret the results of appropriate assessment tools and determine course placement
- Review degree options and curriculum requirements with new and continuing students
- Assist students in selecting courses, as well as adding/withdrawing from classes
- Assist undecided students in identifying career goals and selection of major
- Guide students experiencing academic difficulty or on academic probation
- Help students interpret University policies and procedures
- Refer students to appropriate campus services
Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please call for appointment availability