Roosevelt University has an emergency notification system in place and will, taking into account the safety of the community, determine the content of the notification and initiate the notification system, unless issuing a notification will, in the professional judgment of responsible authorities, compromise efforts to assist a victim or to contain, respond to, or otherwise mitigate the emergency. The emergency notification may be by text message (you must sign up to receive the text messages), email broadcast, and/or the www.roosevelt.edu homepage.
Your registration in the emergency text message service can expire!
If you're not sure if you're currently enrolled to receive emergency text messages, please take a moment to check.
- Register for emergency text messages (see above).
- Familarize yourself with procedures for various emergency scenarios..
- Know all alternate exits for your residence or academic building.
Put Campus Safety numbers in your cell phone now so you have them if ever needed.
- Auditorium and Wabash Buildings: 312-341-2020 or ext 2020 from an internal telephone
- Gage Building: 312-281-3111 or ext 3111 from an internal telephone
- Schaumburg Campus:847-619-8989 or ext 8989 from an internal telephone.
- University Center, 312-924-8911