Roosevelt University has an emergency notification system and will, taking into account the safety of the community, determine the content of the notification and initiate the emergency notification, unless issuing a notification will, in the professional judgment of responsible authorities, compromise efforts to assist a victim or contain, respond to, or otherwise mitigate the emergency. The emergency notification may be by text message, University email and/or the University homepage.
To ensure that you receive an emergency notification text message, please go to your RUAccess account and enter (or verify) your cell phone number.
- Enter or verify your cell phone number in RUAccess.
- Familarize yourself with procedures for various emergency scenarios.
- Know all alternate exits for your residence or academic building.
Put Campus Safety numbers in your cell phone now so you have them if ever needed.
- Auditorium and Wabash Buildings: 312-341-2020 or ext 2020 from an internal telephone
- Gage Building: 312-281-3111 or ext 3111 from an internal telephone
- Schaumburg Campus:847-619-8989 or ext 8989 from an internal telephone.
- University Center, 312-924-8911