LOOP Assessment System Access Page
This page is your resource for all documentation, instructions, and contact information about the LOOP (Learning Outcomes Open Platform) system for assessment.
New Procedures for Logging in to LOOP
Enter your Roosevelt username and password (the same username and password you use for your email) in the section of the LOOP page labeled "LDAP".
- Click here to log in to LOOP
Documentation & Instructions
Download the latest LOOP instruction manual below and check back at the beginning of each semester for updates. Notifications of updates will be sent to Program Leaders via email.
- LOOP User Manual (Updated March 2012)
- PIP template in MS Word format. Save a copy to your computer and use this template to organize your initial PIP information prior to entering into LOOP. You can cut and paste directly from this document.
Feel like you're out of the LOOP? Contact Ester Rogers to register for one of the training sessions below or to schedule a one-on-one consultation.
- Intro to LOOP. For program leaders needing to input the initial PIP draft into the system.
Bring electronic copies of your PIP drafts (no matter how rough or incomplete) and you'll learn basic navigation, and how to input and edit data.
Chicago Campus: One-on-One sessions, by appointment
Schaumburg Campus: By arrangement
- Peer Review. For peer reviewers who need to learn how to access and leave feedback for program leaders.
Program Leader List
Updated Program Leader List will be available in November, 2012
Contact Information & Troubleshooting
- Please contact Ester Rogers (312-341-6736) with any questions or issues with the login process, entering information, or to arrange LOOP training.