Webinar - Highly Effective Health Care Teams: Maximizing the Role of the Pharmacist in Medication Therapy Management
Attendees were taught how to:
- Describe the benefits and limitations of collaborative practice models in various patient care settings;
- Recognize the importance of aligning incentives in a "pay for performance" model that includes all providers;
- Discuss the rationale for collaborative models of care that deliver enhanced patient and economic outcomes;
- Describe the impact of poor adherence on clinical and economic outcomes for patient and stakeholders;
- Describe the background to legislation occurring at the State and Federal level to recognize pharmacists as healthcare provider under the Social Security Act.
The webinar was presented by George MacKinnon III, PhD, MS, RPh, FASHP- Founding Dean and Professor of the College of Pharmacy at Roosevelt University.
View the full webinar on the Pharmacy OneSource blog.
Last updated 01/09/2015