International Workshops, Activities, and Cultural Events
CPT & OPT Employment Workshop
Learn how you can work off-campus through approved internships, Curricular Practical Training (CPT), while you are a student and Optional Practical Training (OPT) after you graduate. Both workshops will cover the same information, please come on the day that is most convenient for you!
SPRING 2016 WORKSHOPS
- Wednesday, February 3 from 5-6 in WB 1214
- Thursday, February 4 from 5-6 in WB 1214
- Tuesday, February 23 from 5-6 in WB 1214
If you have specific questions, please schedule an appointment with the international office after the workshop.
Income Tax Workshop for International Students
All international students & scholars in F and J non-immigrant status are required to fill out income tax forms each year. If you were in the United States in 2015, you must file 2015 taxes, even if you did not earn any money.
The tax deadline is Friday, April 15, 2016!
- Thursday, February 18 from 5-6
- Location: AUD 320
- Hosted by Alejandro Young, EA, from Young & Associates, LLC
- We will co-host a second workshop in March or April 2016 with Columbia College - more information will be posted when it is available.
You may view more information here about filing your taxes.
View study abroad events and workshops.
Other RU Activities
Please see the University Calendar for a list of all RU events.