Roosevelt University in Chicago, Schaumburg and Online - Logo

How Much Does It Cost To Attend

Students and parents are often surprised to find out how affordable an education at Roosevelt University can be. The Financial Aid Office assists students in applying for and receiving financial aid from a variety of sources. These funds are then used to assist you in meeting your educational financial obligations.

The Student Accounts Office is responsible for computing your Roosevelt University charges (based upon your enrollment and living arrangements), sending you bills, and collecting any funds owed to the university. Please contact the Student Accounts Office directly for bill and payment information. All admitted students receive a Roosevelt University PIN so that they may be able to sign on to RU ACCESS. Once logged into Roosevelt University ACCESS, you can view your actual charges and awards on-line.

The financial aid on-line service center strives to provide the following information as accurately as possible but it is only estimated information – particularly when it refers to your actual charges. When we calculate your financial aid eligibility, we use a cost of attendance that includes estimated costs for living expenses, in addition to your estimated tuition/fees and room and board charges, that you will not pay us - this is designed to help you get an idea of what it may truly cost you to attend.  Make sure you read our Financial Aid Application Guide for more information on these additional estimated costs.

Again, anytime during this process we are just a click, a call, or a visit away! 

Books and Supplies

Books and supplies typically cost anywhere between $100 - $200 per class. Some subjects require more expensive books. You are expected to be prepared to purchase your own books at the start of each term. Our campus bookstore will assist you in locating and determining the exact cost of your texts once you have decided which class(es) you are planning to take each term. You can access their website at: