Welcome to our CACREP accredited School Counseling Program on the Chicago Campus of Roosevelt University. We are a community of educators and counselors who seek to share our passion for school counseling and our dedication to social justice.
Roosevelt prepares professional school counselors who are active problem solvers and decision makers who strive to:
- make a difference in children’s lives as holistic practitioners
- enjoy self-growth while facilitating growth in others
- lead proactively in schools, and advocate for students and families
- develop comprehensive school counseling programs to address the needs of all students
- understand and respect human diversity
- engage energetically in professional development.
Our School Counseling Program leads to an Illinois Professional Educator License endorsed for School Counseling.