Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
The Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies is a Flex-Track degree which gives students the opportunity, in conjunction with an academic advisor, to create an academic program tailored to their specific interests. Working with an advisor and with the approval of the Assistant Dean of the College of Professional Studies, students may choose up to four academic areas in which to complete 48 semester hours of coursework. Careful selection of academic areas will allow students to craft a program of study that fits their long-term career goals.
- The Interdisciplinary Studies program will be designed in a conference between the student and the academic advisor and be approved by the College of Professional Studies Assistant Dean.
- The major program consists of a minimum of 48 semester hours.
- At least 33 semester hours must be at the 200 level and above; of these, at least 15 semester hours must be at the 300 level, of which 9 semester hours must be at Roosevelt.
- Courses in an interdisciplinary program will be taken from at least two but no more than four academic areas.
- No more than 6 semester hours of D grades allowed in the major.