Our internship program offers experience-based learning to our employer partners as well as students. We collaborate on internship initiatives with your organization to facilitate:
- A good match between employer partners and interns
- Relationships with positive mentors and students
- A tangible sense of accomplishment and positive experience for students
- Assessment of program effectiveness
- Internships may may be eligible to receive academic credit.
In addition, our internship program, made possible by the Illinois Board of Higher Education, allows us to reimburse employers up to 50 percent of the intern’s salary, per pre-determined guidelines. Hiring Roosevelt interns allows you to:
- Connect with highly qualified students who are eager to learn
- Accomplish significant projects and tasks
- Provide professional and career-related experiences while training a potential future employee in the field
- Share industry-specific knowledge and serve as a mentor for Roosevelt students.
If you are interested in this funding opportunity, please make sure that you are a registered employer on our job and internship posting portal, Career Central. Once you have a Career Central account, please email Chris Willis at firstname.lastname@example.org with "ICWS-Intent to Participate" in your subject line. Please also attach your PAID INTERNSHIP job description as a Word document with your e-mail in order to be considered for the reimbursement program.