Welcome employers! The Office of Career Development invites employers to partner with us in guiding Roosevelt students and alumni toward meaningful careers. We invite you to learn more about our partnership opportunities to help you meet and exceed your employment needs and internships for Roosevelt students. Please consider participating in a career fair, on-campus recruiting program, or a job shadowing opportunity.
For more information, contact Christopher Willis, Assistant Director, Employer Relations and Internships, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-341-3560.
About Roosevelt University
Roosevelt University is an independent, non-profit, metropolitan university with two distinct campuses located in downtown Chicago and suburban Schaumburg, Illinois, as well as online. With a rich history founded on principles of social justice and progressive undergraduate and graduate academic programs, the university is committed to the highest standards of excellence. Our award-winning faculty and dedicated staff take pride in educating Roosevelt’s diverse students and inspiring the transformation of lives and communities.
Over 100 majors at the university are organized into six academic colleges:
- College of Arts and Sciences - majors and minors across 10 departments including biological, chemical and physical sciences, communication, computer science and information technology, criminal justice, history and philosophy, economics, political science and public administration, literature and languages, mathematics actuarial science, psychology, sociology, and sustainability studies
- Walter E. Heller College of Business - majors and programs in accounting, accounting forensics, business administration, finance, hospitality and tourism management, human resource management, management, marketing, real estate, and social entrepreneurship
- College of Education - majors and minors in early childhood, elementary, secondary and special education as well as school counseling, reading/language and literacy, bilingual/ESL, and educational leadership
- Chicago College of Performing Arts - theatre and music conservatories with majors in classical performance, music education, music composition, jazz and contemporary music studies, acting, and musical theatre based at the Chicago Campus
- College of Pharmacy - three-year PharmD program based at the Schaumburg Campus
- Evelyn T. Stone College of Professional Studies – majors and programs in training and development, paralegal studies, and professional and liberal studies for adult students
Learn more about Roosevelt’s academic programs and majors at www.roosevelt.edu/academics
Ober 6100 students study in undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and certificate programs at Roosevelt. Enrollment of full-time, traditional-aged undergraduate students as well as full-time graduate students has grown dramatically over the last 10 years. Roosevelt enrolls a wide spectrum of students – diverse in age, gender, ethnicity, background, interest and point of view – and is one of the most diverse private universities in the Midwest. Learn more about our talented students at www.roosevelt.edu/about