Summer with the College of Arts and Sciences
Summer is Time Well Spent!
A little time now is a big deal later.
Use the summer to catch up, stay on track, or get ahead.
Take (or retake) the classes you need to graduate.
- Get a prerequisite out of the way, or focus on a tough course.
- Take a course of special interest offered only in the summer.
Courses by Campus Location
For a complete list of summer courses, visit the course finder.
Questions about CAS summer courses? Contact Juli Rowen, assistant dean, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 322-7142.
New Program: Chicago Summer
Chicago Summer is an integrated learning, living, and leisure experience in July.
- Enjoy two-week courses (July 5-15 and July 18-29) that allow you to accelerate your time to degree while still enjoying the summer.
- Register for one or both sessions and enjoy courses with an urban Chicago focus, taught by faculty experts in their fields.
- Explore Chicago on faculty-led site visits to Chicago's neighborhoods and historical and cultural sites.
Check out the Chicago Summer site for more information.
Learn more about Summer Session
For full details about summer session at Roosevelt University, visit www.roosevelt.edu/summer.