Graduate Programs Information Sessions
The Heller College of Business offers some of Chicago's most innovative graduate business programs, including the only Master of Science in Accounting Forensics, the Master of Science in Real Estate, and the Master of Business Administration with Real Estate concentration.
New scholarships and GMAT waivers are available for qualifying students.
Register to attend one of the upcoming Graduate Program Fairs:
Tuesday, February 2, 5:30pm-7:00pm
425 S. Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60605
Tuesday, February 16, 5:30pm-7:00pm
1400 N Roosevelt Blvd, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Whether you are a recent college graduate seeking a marketable skill, looking to change careers or returning to the workforce, this is an opportunity to learn whether graduate school is right for you. Our business faculty members will be able to answer all of your questions and to provide valuable insights and resources.
5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- A graduate degree is valuable in terms of employability and salary
- MBA vs. MS degree – which to choose
- Graduate school expectations and preparedness
- Learn about admission, financial aid and scholarships
- Find out about the benefits of practical experience and real-world access achieved through internships available at leading Chicago-area businesses