International Study Opportunities
The Heller College of Business has a commitment to understanding and teaching about International Business. That commitment ranges from International Business course offerings, to providing faculty with international perspectives, to participation in global conferences, to sponsoring international trips. This web page serves as a resource for students wanting to find out what is available to broaden their own international perspectives.
Upcoming International Experiences
We have some very exciting offerings which are available on the Spring 2015 Schedule and our Executive Education offerings for alumni, spouses, or students who do not want to take these courses for credit.
- No International Experience courses scheduled at this time
- Executive Education non-credit courses
Recent International Experiences
To give you an idea about what these trips have been like in the past, we invite you to view photos from some of our recent trips:
Recent International Exchanges
- In April 2013 Dr. Piotr Stanek of of the Krakow University of Economics presented a one-day course on the European Union External Trade and Competition Policy.
- And Dr. Krzysztof Wach, Department of Entrepreneurship and Innovation also at Krakow University of Economics, has provided access to the presentations and other materials (incl. e-book) from his course Entrepreneurship in the European Union which can be accessed at: http://cel.uek.krakow.pl/moodle/course/view.php?id=4254 password (klucz dostępu do kursu): EEU2013 then please press the button „zapisz mnie na ten kurs” The password will be valid until April 20,2013.
- Fall 2012 Polish instructors from Krakow University of Economics taught several one-day courses at Roosevelt University as an exchange between the two universities.