Undergraduate Transfer Fridays
Transfer Fridays - Chicago Campus
Roosevelt’s undergraduate Transfer Fridays are opportunities to:
- Meet with an admission counselor to discuss your educational interests and goals.
- Have your transcripts reviewed and find out what credit will be accepted by Roosevelt.
- Be considered for "on the spot admission" (all official transcripts are required).
- Tour the campus and learn about academic and student life. Tours offered at 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. on the Chicago campus.
- Discuss how to finance your education and transfer scholarships.
No advance registration or appointment is necessary. Please arrive between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. at the Office of Admission:
425 S. Wabash Ave.
Chicago, IL 60605
For more information, call 877-277-5978 or email email@example.com If you are unable to join us on a Friday, we welcome you on a day that is convenient for you. Contact us to schedule an appointment.