Dual Degree Program (DDP)
The Dual Degree Program (DDP), a unique partnership between Roosevelt University and select community colleges, provides a pathway for full-time students to earn quality, accessible, and affordable associate and bachelor’s degrees close to home. The DDP addresses the region’s need for a highly educated workforce and the nation’s agenda to increase the number of citizens with college degrees.
Current Roosevelt/community college DDP partners:
- Guaranteed admission to Roosevelt and seamless transfer for degree completion
- Guaranteed tuition discount plan
- Dual advising from the community college and Roosevelt
- All DDP students are eligible for the following scholarships:
- Presidential Partnership Scholarship: one $15,000/year scholarship will be awarded each year to one DDP student at each of our DDP partner community colleges. This scholarship is renewable.
- Provost Partnership Scholarship: one $12,500/year scholarships will be awarded each year to one DDP student at each of our DDP partner community colleges. This scholarship is renewable.
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship: An additional $1,000 award is available to DDP students in Phi Theta Kappa at our DDP community college partners.
- Preferred Partner Awards: A $1,000 bonus award will be given to students transferring to Roosevelt from a DDP Community College. Students cannot be Presidential Partnership Scholarship or Provost Partnership Scholarship recipients. These are non-renewable awards for full-time students
Eligibility and requirements:
- Full-time enrollment at one of the community college partners
- Good academic standing at the community college
- Satisfactory academic progress maintained at the community college
- Less than 30 credit hours earned at the community college
Apply for the Dual Degree Program
For more information and assistance, contact Roosevelt University’s Office of Admission at 877-277-5978 or firstname.lastname@example.org.