Roosevelt University in Chicago, Schaumburg and Online - Logo

Returning to Roosevelt

Former undergraduates who have been absent from Roosevelt University for three consecutive semesters excluding summer, must submit a Readmission Application to the Office of Admission. Download the undergraduate readmission application or graduate readmission application and submit to the Office of Admission

Transcripts are Required:

If the student attended another college or university since leaving Roosevelt, official transcripts from all schools attended need to be submitted to the Office of Admission.  All institutions must be reported, whether or not credit was earned. 


A student placed on Academic Suspension must apply for reinstatement. A suspended student is not eligible for reinstatement the semester immediately following his/her academic suspension.

Students on academic suspension are eligible to appeal their suspension and petition the Academic Status and Progress Committee for reinstatement to the University. To do so, students must complete and return a Reinstatement Application to the Office of Academic Advising and Assessment.  Read more information about Reinstatement