International Student Admission
Roosevelt University, in downtown Chicago and suburban Schaumburg, is a four-year, accredited, private university with 6,300 undergraduate and graduate students. Roosevelt's international student community includes nearly 300 students from 65 countries. Roosevelt's downtown campus is in the center of Chicago, a world class city.
Hear about Roosevelt from our international students:
Choosing What to Study
Roosevelt offers over 100 majors and degree programs at the bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels. International students may be admitted for the fall (August/September) or the spring (January) semester. Application deadlines are listed below for most majors. Some programs may have earlier deadlines or may only offer admission during the fall semester.
Please check your individual program of interest for special requirement and deadline exceptions. Please submit your application by the earlier date.
Fall semester (beginning late August)
- June 1 for students applying from overseas
- August 1 for students applying from applying from within the U.S. or Canada
- January 15 for Chicago College of Performing Arts (CCPA)
Spring semester (beginning early January)
- September 15 for students applying from overseas
- November 15 for students applying from applying from within the U.S. or Canada
- Applications and auditions for music students in the Chicago College of Performing Arts (CCPA) are very select and granted at the discretion of the admission office. Please contact CCPA at email@example.com before applying.
- Admission to the College of Pharmacy is offered for the summer semester only. Please click here to learn about requirements for students with foreign degrees.