Applying for Housing
In order to complete your housing application/contract and make the $500 housing prepayment, you’ll need to log into your RU Access account (your username is your Roosevelt student ID number and your PIN is your six digit birthday DDMMYY). Your housing application is not complete until the $500 prepayment is received.
Once logged in to RU Access, follow these quick and easy steps:
- Click on Registration & Other Student Services
- Click on Housing Application
- Review application terms and conditions and accept terms
- Enter your profile information, roommate preferences and room preferences
- Connect to Bill & Payment system - this will take you to a separate secure screen
- Click Deposits
- Choose appropriate term (semester) and Housing Deposit
- Make $500 payment
Please remember that students who submit their housing application/contract and pre-payment by May 1 are guaranteed housing on campus for the fall semester and December 1 for the spring semester. If you have questions, contact the Office of Residence Life.