Now that you have been admitted, your next important step is paying your admission deposit. The $200 deposit is not an additional fee, but a down payment on your tuition bill for the first semester enrolled and indicates your commitment to enroll at Roosevelt University. The $200 deposit must be paid prior to registering for your first semester.
To make the online payment, you’ll need to log into your RU Access account. RU Access account information is as follows:
- User ID: Nine-digit Roosevelt University ID number
- PIN: The letters "RU" followed by your six digit birthday (month-month-day-day-year-year) and an exclamation mark (!). For example, if your birthdate is April 1, 1985, your PIN RU040185!
Once logged in, follow these easy steps:
- Click on Registration & Other Student Services
- Choose Tuition and Fees
- Choose Make a Payment
- Connect to Bill & Payment System (this will take you to a separate secure screen)
- Choose eDeposits
- Choose the term (semester) you will begin classes
- Make the $200 payment
Send a $200 check or money order payable to Roosevelt University:
Roosevelt University Office of Admission
1400 N. Roosevelt Blvd,
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Please include your name and nine-digit Roosevelt student ID number on the check.
Submit payment at the Office of Student Accounts on either the Chicago or Schaumburg Campus.
Request for Refund
The Roosevelt admission deposit is refundable by request prior to designated date for the corresponding term:
- Fall term - May 1
- Spring term - January 1
Deposits received after the dates above, are refundable by request within 30 days of the date received. All deposits are non-refundable once the intended start term has begun.
Requests should be sent by email to email@example.com. All requests will be reviewed for consideration by the Office of Admission. Please include your first and last name, Roosevelt student ID number and reason for requesting a refund of the deposit.
Please contact the Office of Admission with any questions.