Next Steps: New Graduate Students
A Guide to Completing Your Enrollment at Roosevelt
Please note: Applicants accepted to the Chicago College of Performing Arts should not follow the instructions on this page. Rather, they should visit the page for accepted Performing Arts applicants, which will be available in the coming weeks.
Congratulations on your acceptance to one of Roosevelt University's graduate programs. Please complete the following actions to begin the enrollment process:
The advising and registration processes are personalized based on your academic program. Complete the following actions to reserve your place in classes:
- Contact your advisor. You will locate her/his contact information by visiting the Graduate Advisor Finder. Please note: advising is completed on a first-come, first-served basis; therefore we encourage you to contact your advisor in a timely manner.
- Register for courses using the RU Access portal. You will need your 9-digit Roosevelt ID number that is listed on your admission letter. If you need your ID number, please contact the Office of Admission at 877-277-5978 or email@example.com.
You are encouraged to learn more about Roosevelt University and the services available to you:
- Visit our unique campuses or take an online campus tour. You may schedule a visit by contacting the Office of Graduate Admission.
- Learn about academic, student service and technology resources that will enhance your success:
You're almost there. These final actions will prepare you to successfully begin your first semester of graduate school:
- Finalize tuition payment arrangements by visiting the Office of Student Accounts website.
- Obtain your Roosevelt University student ID card. Read more about your ID.
- Purchase course materials at Roosevelt's bookstore: online or at the Chicago Campus, Wabash Building first floor.
- Attend the New Graduate Student Welcome Day and program orientations. Additional information about these events will be provided directly to you.
Congratulations and welcome to Roosevelt University!