Next Steps: New Graduate Students
A Guide to Completing Your Enrollment at Roosevelt
Congratulations on your acceptance to one of Roosevelt University's graduate programs. Please complete the following actions to begin the enrollment process:
The advising and registration processes are personalized based on your academic program. Complete the following actions to reserve your place in classes:
- Contact your advisor. You will locate her/his contact information by visiting the Graduate Advisor Finder. Please note: advising is completed on a first-come, first-served basis; therefore we encourage you to contact your advisor in a timely manner.
- Register for courses using the RU Access portal. You will need your 9-digit Roosevelt ID number that is listed on your admission letter. If you need your ID number, please contact the Office of Admission at 877-277-5978 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are encouraged to learn more about Roosevelt University and the services available to you:
- Visit our unique campuses or take an online campus tour. You may schedule a visit by contacting the Office of Graduate Admission.
- Learn about academic, student service and technology resources that will enhance your success:
You're almost there. These final actions will prepare you to successfully begin your first semester of graduate school:
- Finalize tuition payment arrangements by visiting the Office of Student Accounts website.
- Obtain your Roosevelt University student ID card. Read more about your ID.
- Purchase course materials at Roosevelt's bookstore: online or at the Chicago Campus, Wabash Building first floor.
- Attend the New Graduate Student Welcome Day and program orientations. Additional information about these events will be provided directly to you.
Congratulations and welcome to Roosevelt University!